Friday 10 April 2015

New Blog Post: ‘The Big Picture’

Job 1:22 NCV In all this Job did not sin or blame God.

Prayer

Holy Spirit, I ask You to always work Your divine power within me conforming me into the image of Christ Jesus. Whatever my circumstances maybe I ask You to help me to accomplish all the tasks You have asked me to do. I ask Jesus to abide and live within me richly, living His life and power through me using my body for His glory, kingdom and name.
I desire to have His character, nature, and humility as I come before Him with a humble and lowly heart. Teach me more and more to depend upon Him; being drawn into the big picture of God’s purposes for my life. I never want to lose sight of God’s sovereign will and I ask Him to mould and shape me into the image of Jesus Christ; keeping my eyes focused on Him and His purposes at all times.
I know He is quietly but firmly at work on His masterpiece – Christ formed within me and I can be joyful always; praying continually giving thanks for all my circumstances, for this is God’s will for me in Jesus Christ my precious Lord.

Pour out Your Holy Spirit’s fire within my heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit and may His anointing come alive afresh and anew once again within my life. Igniting the flame to blaze within my heart, mind, spirit and soul making me on fire through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God who enables and empowers me to magnify, glorify, and exalt the Name of God now and always in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment