Friday 24 April 2015

New Blog Post: ‘I Will Give You the Land’

Genesis 13:14-15 TLB The Lord said to Abram, “Look as far as you can see in every direction, for I am going to give it all to you and your descendants.

Prayer

O my beloved God, You have given me the vision of faith as I look to You in every direction I take within my life. I love Your law! I mediate on Your Word all day long.
Your commands make me wiser than my enemies, for they are ever with me. You have told me to look from the place where I am, to the north, to the south, to the east, and to the west for the land which I see, You have promised to give to me. I can apprehend in the vision of my faith and I shall look as far as I can it is all mine.

All that I long to be as a Christian, all that I long to do for God, are the possibilities of my faith in Christ. Then let me still come closer to God, and to the Word of God. 
I open my soul to all the influences of the Holy Spirit of God, I let my whole being receive the baptism of His presence, and as He opens my understanding to see all His fullness. I believe He has it all for me. I accept all of His promises He has made with me through the truth of His Word. May He once again awaken the desires of my heart and all the possibilities of what I maybe as a follower of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment