Wednesday 4 March 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Path of Life

You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of Your presence and the pleasures of living with You forever. Psalm 16:11 NLT

God is my Teacher, and through the years walking with Him, has taught me to understand the Scriptures. He blesses and guides and leads me; and even at night He instructs my heart. He makes known to me the path of life; and I am filled with joy in His presence, 
Learning, to trust God at first was quite hard for me, but through reading His Word daily, He has strengthened and given me confidence to trust Him in faith. 
Therefore, I can come boldly to the throne of grace in prayer. He guides and leads me in prayer, through the Holy Spirit of God. He knows what He wants me to pray and how to pray with wisdom and confidence for His people. He satisfies my soul with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise His name. I have obtained mercy, grace, and divine favour which is a great honour from Him.
Whatever my troubles maybe, in Jesus Christ; I will not be shaken. The Holy Spirit of God, gives me supernatural strength and power to overcome whatever I have to face. He is my Greatest Friend, whom I trust.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are my hiding place. You protect me from trouble, You surround me with songs of victory. You will guide me along the best pathway for my life. You will advise me and watch my progress. I praise and thank You for everything You have done in the past, and for everything You are doing for my future in the precious name of Jesus Christ.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment