Tuesday 24 March 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Joyful Call to Worship

Psalm 89:15 NLT Happy are those who hear the joyful call to worship, for they will walk in the light of Your presence, Lord.

Sometimes, it is hard to walk in the way God wants us to. He wants us to walk in righteousness, justice, love, and truth. These are the foundation of God’s throne; they are central characteristics of the way God rules. They summarise His character. As we are called to be His ambassadors, we should exhibit the same traits when we deal with people. We must try to make sure our actions flow out of righteousness, justice, love, and faithfulness, because any unfair, unloving, or dishonest action cannot come from God.
Though human leaders have much to offer, we must keep our eyes on Christ, our ultimate leader. Unlike any human leaders, He will never change. Christ has been and will be the same forever. In a changing world we can trust our unchanging Lord.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am happy when I joyfully worship You. I am able to walk in the Light of Your Presence. Sometimes, I find it hard to walk in the way You want me to. My spirit, heart, body, mind, and soul wants to walk in righteousness, justice, love, and truth. I need the Holy Spirit of God, to help me. I ask Him to fill me full with His supernatural power, grace, strength, mercy, and love in the name of Jesus Christ. I ask this prayer in His precious and holy name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment