Monday 23 March 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Promises

Genesis 28:15 NLT What’s more, I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go. One day I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have finished giving you everything I have promised you.

When God, gives you a promise it may not happen straight away. Sometimes, it may be instant, other times it may be months, and even years. We must never stop praying until we see the results of God’s promises being fulfilled. It helps us to establish our relationship with God. It builds us up in faith. It shows us glimpse of what God will do when we place our trust, love, and faith in Him. We all must have that unique and personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. We cannot make man/women believe and we must not try to push our believes onto others. All we can do is tell them the truth of what God has done, then continue in prayer for them and leave them in them in the controlling hand of God. I have been praying many years for my loved ones. I have seen the glory of the Lord, as I have seen them come through to honour, glorify, and magnify the Lord. By no means did any of my family/friends come instantly to the Lord, but I know because God has seen my faithfulness to Him, and to them; He has answered me at His appointed time. One thing I have learnt in my walk with God, never to give up on them as God never gave up on me.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, hw grateful and thankful I am to You for always protecting me and taking care of me; as I place my love, trust, confidence, and faith in You. I know what You have said and promised will come to pass at Your appointed time in Jesus Christ name, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment