Friday 20 March 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God Has Sent His Spirit

2 Corinthians 5:5 NLT God Himself has prepared us for this, and as a guarantee He has given us His Holy Spirit.

I thank God that He has sent His Holy Spirit, to abide within me. He is my guarantee of what will come. He works in my life today and assures me that the healing process will be thoroughly completed in  Christ’s presence. The Holy Spirit reminds me of Scripture, convicts me of sin, restrains me from selfish behaviour, or He prompts me to love you which is evidence that He is present within me. The moment I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and Lord, the Holy Spirit, began His transformation process within me. Whether I deal with aches and pains or even disabling limitations, I trust God that His total renovation of my body and soul is in process. This is great to know, God has me in the Psalms of His Hands, and this really does encourage me.

Prayer 

Heavenly Father, I praise and thank You for sending Your Holy Spirit to abide within me. He is my guarantee of what will come to my life. He is working in my life today, and He assures me that the healing process of my body, mind, spirit, and soul; will be throughly completed in Jesus  Christ’s presence. How grateful and thankful I am to Him for everything He is doing within my life, I cannot ever thank Him enough. I surrender, relinquish, and yield and commit my life to God in the precious name of Jesus Christ, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment