Saturday 7 March 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Eternal Life

John 6:63 TLB Only the Holy Spirit gives eternal life.[a] Those born only once, with physical birth,* will never receive this gift. But now I have told you how to get this true spiritual life.

The Father shows us it is never too late to bring revival to our family, friends, and neighbours. He will use us wherever He chooses. The Holy Spirit prompts us when He wishes that we help others. The Holy Spirit will equip us to enable us to transform people’s lives in the name of Jesus Christ. We must be willing to stand in the gap for these people God wants us to pray for and pray for them until they come through the darkness and into the light with Jesus Christ. We must never give up until we see our prayers answered and people saved and redeemed.

Prayer

Holy Spirit, I praise and thank You for giving me eternal life. I thank You for showing me how to get this true spiritual life. Through Jesus Christ, I am ‘Born Again’, He has forgiven me all of my sins, and He does not hold anything against me. I am forgiven from all my sin. How grateful and thankful I am to You, O God; for sending Your precious Son to live and reign within my heart. 
Father, You have shown me it is never to late to bring revival to my family, friends, and neighbours. I will never give up praying for my family, friends, and neighbours no matter how long it takes. I will see my petitions and prayers answered for them at God’s appointed time. I praise and thank God now in faith, for answering all my petitions. May the joy of His salvation come into their hearts through the precious name of Jesus Christ. We are a new creation, created in Christ Jesus unto good works which God has before ordained that we should walk ye in Him. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment