Wednesday 8 November 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Sowing Seeds‘

Then he said, “Throw out your net on the right-hand side of the boat, and you’ll get plenty of them!” So we did, and couldn’t draw in the net because of the weight of the fish, there were so many! (John 21:6 TLB)

It is really hard to believe in the unseen, but asking the Holy Spirit of God, in the name of Jesus, to give us the faith to believe what we cannot see. Many times I have failed to accomplish what I have wanted to achieve because I did not go to Jesus first. He constantly has to remind me to look to Him for the direction He wants me to take. Looking to Jesus, and trusting Him, just as the disciples did when He commanded them to cast their nets on the right-hand side of the boat, when they did this; and obeyed His command, they received their reward they caught so many fish. Jesus could see what they could not see and He is doing the same for me. Jesus has shown me that I must jump out of my boat and into His words. I must listen for His instructions and follow them. He will fill my nets enabling me to be a fisherman of men. When I do this my joy will overflow, I will bear much fruit, and My Father will be glorified through my witness and testimony what He has done for me.

                                                             Prayer

Holy Spirit, thank You for bringing Your word into the light for me. I shall look to Jesus and continue to ask Him, for His instructions; and guidance in what He wants me to do. Help me to sow the seeds of God, reaching the very heart and core of His people, bearing much fruit for the glory, praise, and honour of Jesus Christ’s name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment