Monday 6 November 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Following Jesus‘

“Why are you crying?” he asked her. “Whom are you looking for?” She thought he was the gardener. “Sir,” she said, “if you have taken him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will go and get him.” (John 20:15 TLB)

Following Jesus Christ, is so important to me. It was when I was in hospital that I made a commitment to God. In the early hours of the morning I found myself asking God to forgive me all my sins. He came into my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul, and said to me, “Avril, everything that had been wrong in your life, I the Lord, Your God will put all things right.” I knew God had spoken to me and I had met with God personally. I now live in the Light with Christ, and never want to go back into darkness ever again. Now I am able to glorify the Father through Jesus Christ’s name in faith. When I seek Jesus, my unbelief, grieving, and sadness goes. It has taken me quite a while to get to this place with Him. He has shown me when I allow unbelief in my life it renders me fruitless, and My Father wants me to bear much fruit. My unbelief has been replaced by faith, and my fears and sorrows has been replaced with courage and joy! What a joy Jesus is to me. Through the Holy Spirit of God, He is developing my relationship daily, as I walk with Him.

                                                                 Prayer

Heavenly Father, how grateful I am to You, for sending Your One and Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ, to die for all of my sin. Thank You that He has cleansed and purified and washed my sins away through His Shed Blood. What a joy He is to me through Your Holy Spirit, He enables and empowers me to follow Him with courage, joy, and faithfulness always and forever more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment