Friday 3 November 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Devastating Trials‘

“Put your sword away. Shall I not drink from the cup the Father has given me?”
(John 18:11 TLB)

Jesus knows all about my devastating trials, like Peter, I have tried to work my way out of them. He has shown me sometimes my Father has a greater purpose than merely eliminating or solving a problem. When I learnt what Jesus wanted me to do, I just followed Him, and He showed me the ultimate victory will always mine, even in death. So, now when the trials come to me, I am not worried or troubled. I run to Christ Jesus, and I talk to Him about everything I may have in my life where I need Him to help me. I cast all of my cares and worries upon Him, because He cares for me. I fast, pray, and abide in His word. I listen to the Holy Spirit of God, as He whispers in my ear. I know that even the worst trials are only temporary, and they are producing for me treasures in heaven that are eternal. I trust in Jesus Christ completely.

                                                             Prayer

Father, thank You so much for showing me how to handle devastating trials. Through Jesus Christ my precious Lord, He always shows me the way out. I know whatever trials I may have to go through in life, God will work out all things for my own good. I praise and thank Him now and forever more in Jesus name. His grace is sufficient for me, for His words power is perfected in weakness. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment