Friday 10 November 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Plan’s‘


For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. You will find me when you seek me, if you look for me in earnest. (Jeremiah 29:11-13 TLB)

God has made a plan for my life and has laid out His plans before the foundation of the world. Each day I trust Him to guide and lead me on the path He has marked out for me. He has never intended as a human being, I should walk the path alone. He does not want me to walk alone. God Himself will help me and He will bring to me the relationships He wants me to have. He will also provide men and women – fellow believers – to come along side me as encouragers, mentors, friends, and co-labours.

                                                              Prayer

Gracious God, how grateful and thankful I am to You for the plans You have made for my life before the foundation of the world, and You have laid out Your plans for me. Each day I trust You to guide and lead me into the path You have marked out for me. Thank You that You do not want me to walk alone but You are with me every step of the way. You have specifically appointed the right people You want me to have relationships with. How thankful I am to You because You know what is right and best for me in Jesus Christ’ name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment