Wednesday 15 November 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Be Humble‘

And now this word to all of you: You should be like one big happy family, full of sympathy toward each other, loving one another with tender hearts and humble minds. Don’t repay evil for evil. Don’t snap back at those who say unkind things about you. Instead, pray for God’s help for them, for we are to be kind to others, and God will bless us for it. (1 Peter 3:8-9 TLB)

God has shown me I must be sympathetic towards others, loving them with a tender heart and a humble mind. Being responsive to others needs before my own needs. This is one of the reasons He placed me on earth so that I might become a beacon of His light to others and an encouragement to the world. When I give hope to others, before long they give it to others still … and eventually it comes back to me. As I go about my tasks, I can celebrate the good I can find in others. As the old saying goes, “When someone does something good, applaud them. If we follow God in faith, through Jesus Christ; in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, we will be able to see the greatness of God. He will shower all of His blessings upon us; as we walk with Him.

                                                           Prayer

Precious God, how thankful and grateful I am to You, for showing me how to be sympathetic towards others. Help me to walk constantly in the supernatural power of the Spirit of God, relying and depending upon Him to show me how He wants me to behave towards others in the name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment