Friday 17 November 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Remain In The Light‘


I have come as a Light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer wander in the darkness. If anyone hears me and doesn’t obey me, I am not his judge—for I have come to save the world and not to judge it. (John 12:46-47 TLB)

God has shown me how important it is to speak out and tell others about the darkness that is in the world. When we walk in sin, we are in darkness. It is only when we repent from our sins and ask God to forgive us our sins, and accept that Jesus died for our sins that He comes into our hearts and lives in us; through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. As we lean, depend, and rely upon Him to show us the truth; the darkness has no more power or control over us. God’s Word, is Light and we must hear and obey Him. When our behaviour steps out of His Light into darkness, we realise that we have forsaken His words. But we don’t have to remain there. We can get back into God’s words. Hear them and obey them. There’s no other way to escape the darkness and no other way to remain in the light. We must remain in God’s words daily – to love Christ, to grow our faith; to become His true disciple, to know the truth, this is when we remain free.

                                                      Prayer

Heavenly Father, how grateful and thankful I am to Your precious Son Jesus Christ. Through the Cross of Calvary, He took all my sins, and has paid my sin debt in full. His Blood has cleansed and purified me from all my sin He has paid my sin debt in full. Never again do I want to walk in the darkness, and with the help of God’s Holy Spirit; He keeps me in the truth when I abide in His word and continue to obey Him the darkness has no more control or power over me. I have been set free in Christ’s precious name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment