Wednesday 27 July 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘You Observe Me‘

Day by day the Lord observes the good deeds done by godly men, [*] and gives them eternal rewards.  The steps of good men are directed by the Lord. He delights in each step they take. Yes, you have been with me from birth and have helped me constantly—no wonder I am always praising you! My health fails; my spirits droop, yet God remains! He is the strength of my heart; he is mine forever!  (Psalm 37:18, 23, 71:6, 73:26 TLB)

                                                                   Prayer 

Father, each day You observe the good deeds done by godly men and women, You give them eternal rewards. The steps of good people are directed by the Lord. You delight in each step they take. 
Yes, I have always been in Your heart. There isn't one instant of my life that You haven’t watched over. I have been with You from birth and You helped me constantly - no wonder I am always praising You! In my mother’s womb You promised me that You would love me unconditionally. You knew there would be times of rejection, sorrow, and betrayal. You knew I would feel unwanted and unloved at times, and You loved me even more. The promise You made to me in my mother’s womb was that I'd be perfectly loved forever, and I am living that promise today. My health fails; my spirit droop, yet God remains faithful to me. He is the strength of my heart; He is mine forever in Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment