Sunday 3 July 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Surrendered To Christ‘

The Lord is my light and my salvation; he protects me from danger—whom shall I fear?  When evil men come to destroy me, they will stumble and fall! Yes, though a mighty army marches against me, my heart shall know no fear! I am confident that God will save me. (Psalm 27:1-3 TLB).

                                                                  Prayer

Lord, You are the light of my salvation; You protect me from danger – whom shall I fear. When evil men come to destroy me, they are the ones that will stumble and fall! Yes, though a mighty army marches against me, my heart shall know no fear! I am confident in God that He will save me.
My heart is surrendered to Christ Jesus, and He has made me miraculously pure, and it’s kept that way; by the power of the choices I have made through the Holy Spirit of God. He has given me many spiritual gifts to live my life triumphantly. He has given me His Word to instruct, enrich, and empower me to overcome every obstacle and to rise up empowered with spiritual discernment and understanding. My choices dictate the quality of my faith and my level of intimacy I have with Jesus Christ. I shall pay attention to His invisible spiritual nudges and to His Words today. He has written His Word upon my heart, mind, spirit, soul, and body is for my daily fortification to guide and lead me into the decisions I make within my heart to keep in alignment with His perfect will. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment