Sunday 24 July 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Armed For Battle‘

For you have armed me with strong armour for the battle. My enemies quail before me and fall defeated at my feet. You made them turn and run; I destroyed all who hated me. They shouted for help, but no one dared to rescue them; they cried to the Lord, but he refused to answer them. (Psalm 18:39-41 TLB)

                                                                    Prayer

Father, You have armed me with strong armour for the battle. My enemies quail before me and fall defeated at my feet. You, O God, made them turn and run; You destroyed all who hated me. They shouted for help, but no one dared to rescue them; they cried to You, Lord; but You refused to answer them. 
My strength comes from the Lord and not from myself or from the world. In my own energy I will falter as quickly as it takes a drop of water to drip from a sprout. Splat! And I will be ready to quit. 
You have made me capable of accomplishing much with many natural gifts You have given to me, but without You, those very gifts can be misused because I was born to know and to serve You, and not myself. So, on the battlefield today, I shall be brave and courageous. I shall lean on You and start over again. I can feel Your strength being poured into my body, spirit, heart, mind, and soul, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, and I am assured You are revitalising me. 
How I praise and give You all my thanks, adoration, and love in Christ’s name. I know for certain and am assured those battles have been already been won on the Cross of Calvary, Your blood was shed for me and for others. I commit my will and ways to the Lord Jesus Christ, now and forever more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment