Wednesday 20 July 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God Is At Work'

For God is at work within you, helping you want to obey him, and then helping you do what he wants. (Philippians 2:13 TLB)

                                                                    Prayer

O my precious God, You are at work within me, helping me want to obey You, and then helping me to do what You want, You see my heart and know how confident I can be. You give me the desires of my heart today. When I pray from my heart, You know it is because I know You live within my heart. When my desires are one with Your Holy Spirit, I can trust You to answer me because You are the author of all my desires I have within my heart. You will answer me because my desires and Your desires are one. 
I shall not be afraid to bring every concern to You that I have within my heart. I shall not hold back anything from You. It’s my love for You that makes my heart want to be the same as heart as Your heart is  through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment