Friday 22 July 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Pray In My Name’

At the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth,  and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
(Philippians 2:10-11 TLB)

                                                               Prayer

Father, at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. His name is greater than that of any name on earth or in heaven and greater than any assistance I might turn to. So, this is why when He tells me to pray in His name, I do this because I know that my Father will answer me. I live in Christ and He lives in me. In Him I have seen my life being lifted to a higher dimension of happiness and contentment because I trust Him completely. My life is dedicated to the Gospel of Christ and there is no other option for me but to live it with Christ Jesus always and forever more. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment