Wednesday 13 July 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Set Free‘

So if the Son sets you free, you will indeed be free. (John 8:36 TLB)

                                                                     Prayer

Father, You have set me free indeed through Your Son Jesus Christ, and through the Holy Spirit of God. Where Your Spirit is, I have my freedom from the habits of the scarred and wounds of my soul. Yes, I know the habits have been hard to break within me, but now I let my habits be goodness, mercy, love, justice, and walk humbly with You the Redeemer of my soul. I will not flop back into the life of bondage You have freed me from. I will not allow my old habits of obsessing over the evil that has been done to me or slither about in the dung of yesterday’s betrayals, so nothing will stop me from seeing the beauty of every new day the Lord has given to me. 
God has shown me what forgiveness means. If, I'm wronged, stolen from, or lied about, I shall obey God’s commandments and forgive as God commands me too, I shall continue to forgive again and again and I shall love the transformation within my heart and soul – the happiness, joy, and peace I receive through God’s Spirit in the name of  Jesus Christ. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment