Friday 6 May 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘Whatever Challenges May Come My Way’

Yes, ask anything, using My name, and I will do it! “If you love Me, obey Me; and I will ask the Father and He will give you another Comforter, and He will never leave you. He is the Holy Spirit, the Spirit who leads into all truth.”  (John 14:15-17TLB)

                                                                    Prayer

Oh my precious God, I can ask for anything, using Your name and You will do it! As long as I obey Jesus Christ; You will ask the Father and He will give me another Comforter, and He will never leave me. He is the Holy Spirit, the Spirit who leads me into all truth.
I know everything I have is a gift from You, O God. For You have passed onto me Your commandments and I have accepted them and I know for certain that they have come from You because I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Today, as challenges come my way, I will trust You. When I trust You I can and will meet all my challenges head-on, listening for Your perfect, flawless guidance.  
Father, You are not a God who likes things to be disorderly and upset. You like harmony and peace. Fear and confusion will be far from me. With Your power You have defeated and wiped out all my enemies because You are at the helm of my life today. You have all the power to turn all setbacks to victories, all scraps of gold, all attacks to conquests. The Holy Spirit of God who dwells within me,  is all-powerful, all-knowing, all-wise; fully prepared and zealous to help me with His divine strategy to turn all things together for my good. I shall face all the challenges I have to face with courage and strength, in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment