Monday 16 May 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘You Kept Me Safe’

He kept them safe, so they were not afraid. But the sea closed in upon their enemies and over-whelmed them. (Psalm 78:53 TLB)

                                                                 Prayer

O my precious Lord, I praise and thank You, for You have kept me safe. I have no need to be afraid any longer for You have kept me where no one else ever could. 
When the storms of life are all around me, I come to You through Jesus Christ my precious Lord; asking Him to calm all the storms within my life. He will command the storms to be quiet and still and they will obey Him. He will close the sea upon mine enemies and they will not overwhelm me. He is the One who knows how to handle all the storms within my life – for He is my divine storm handler.
I shall climb into the hollow of Your hand and make myself comfy, right now. Yes, my Lord, You have made me a home in the nest of Your hand and I am mistaken if I think I can help myself. For only You are the One who is able to help those who cannot help themselves. I have made a decision today, to stay here with You and be in the centre of Your will until this storm wears itself out – but I know I am safe with You. 
I come to Christ Jesus, giving Him all my praise, thanksgiving, adoration, and love. For me there is no-one as glorious as God, and only He is worthy to be praised now and forevermore.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment