Wednesday 4 May 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘My Heart’s Desire‘

Be delighted with the Lord. Then He will give you all your heart’s desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him to help you to do it, and He will. (Psalm 37:4-5 TLB)

                                                                  Prayer

Father, I am delighted with the Lord. He will give me all of my heart’s desires. I commit everything I do to the Lord. I trust Him to help me to do whatever He wants me to do, and I know He will help me to do it.
I am ready to burst forth with a new anointing and authority given to me through God’s Holy Spirit, it is unlike anything I have experienced in the past. God has given me wisdom and joy which now gushes from my innermost being like a spring bursting forth after a long, grey winter. The Son of God illuminates my way. I can be confident and brave – this is just the beginning of what is to come.
The character of God is a loving character and there is absolutely no question about whether or not He will do what He says. I can count on the fact He will. Nothing can satisfy my soul other than delighting in Him and being close to Him in an intimate fellowship with Jesus Christ. He provides for me wisdom I need at every turn, but He also directs me in how to accomplish His plan for my life – including receiving the promises I yearn for. 
I can be assured – the Father will not fail me. The desire of my heart may take a different form than I expected and may appear in a way I never imagined, but I know God will keep His Word to me. 
The Lord Himself is my joy. So I can take heart, seek Him faithfully, and remind myself often, “Not one word has failed of all His good promises." Lord, I delight in You. I shall remain focused upon You for You are my joy and my life is in the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment