Thursday 12 May 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘I Will Serve The Lord ‘

But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord. (Joshua 24:15 TLB)

                                                                    Prayer 

O my precious Lord, me and my family, we will serve You, alone. Lord, we will build our house upon the Rock and Foundation of the Lord Jesus Christ. I know You will care for us for You know our hearts.
I am praying for my loved ones. I understand You hear me because You love them more than I ever could love them. I am comforted to know this. I know You won’t let me down and You won’t let go of my loved ones. You are doing bigger works than I could ever know or imagine within them. I shall expand my vision and proclaim Your Word over them. You will keep my family and present them before the presence of Our Father, and they will come to worship You. I shall see them through the eyes of Your mercy and I shall love them and trust You to keep all the promises You have made with me concerning them. 
My prayers are like mountains of gold, their range dazzling in brilliance, stretching far beyond my limited perception, and touch more lives and situations than I will ever begin to know. I can never thank and praise You enough for all Your love, faithfulness, and goodness You, the Lord my God; have bestowed upon me and my family, the family of God, through Jesus Christ, my precious Lord. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment