Wednesday 18 May 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘You Are The Lord Who Heals'

You will provide delicious food for me in the presence of my enemies. You have welcomed me as Your guest; blessings over-flow! (Psalm 23:5 TLB)

                                                              Prayer 

O my precious God, You will provide delicious food for me in the presence of my enemies. You have welcomed me as Your guest; Your blessings over-flow over my life. I will bless the holy name of God with all my heart. Yes, I will bless the Lord and not forget the glorious things He does for me. 
He has forgiven me all of my sins. He has healed me. He ransoms me from hell. He surrounded me with loving-kindness and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things! My youth is renewed like the eagle’s! He gives me justice to all who are treated unfairly. He revealed His will and nature to Moses, and now He has revealed His will and nature to me.  
He is merciful and tender toward those who don’t deserve it; He is slow to get angry and full of kindness and love. He never bears a grudge, nor remains angry forever. He has not punished me as I deserve for all my sins are ever before Him. His mercy is towards me and those who fear and honour Him. He has removed all of my sins as far away from me as the north is to the south and the east is from the west and He remembers my sin no-more. 
I shall always be grateful and thankful to the God of my ancestors, He who has shown His love towards me and others forever and always in the precious name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment