Tuesday 31 May 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Enemies of Christ ‘

For I have told you often before, and I say it again now with tears in My eyes, there are many who walk along the Christian road who are really enemies of the cross of Christ. Their future is eternal loss, for their god is their appetite: they are proud of what they should be ashamed of; and all they think about is the life here on earth. (Philippians 3:18-19TLB)

                                                                    Prayer 

Father, You have told me before, and You have said it again with tears in Your eyes, there are many who walk along the Christian road who are really Your enemies, the enemies of Christ. Their future is eternal loss, for their god is their appetite: they are proud of what they should be ashamed of; and all they think about is the life here on earth. 
Yes, You know that the world is filled with greedy, selfish people who are out to get what they can and at any cost. I am Your beloved, and I am not one of them. I shall rise up into the arms of the Comforter, and turn my head heavenward and praise His precious name. I shall not take my eyes off the workers of iniquity and I shall be amazed at what You are doing here on the earth today. 
I shall make every effort to see the goal to: see beyond the obvious, live beyond the ordinary, believe beyond the possible. I shall go the extra mile and experience Your miraculous power in all I do, and I shall be amazed at Jesus Christ, and what He has already done for me now forever more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment