Wednesday 11 May 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘God’s Glorious Power ‘

But this precious treasure – this light and power that now shine within us – is held in a perishable container, that is, in our weak bodies. Everyone can see that the glorious power within must be from God and is not our own. (2 Corinthians 4:7 TLB)

                                                                    Prayer

O my precious God, You have placed this precious treasure – this light and power that now shines within me – it is held in a perishable container, that is, in my weak body. This great light illuminates my soul. You have transferred me out of the kingdom of darkness and You have given me a permanent address in the kingdom of light. You have delivered me from all my shame and saved me from all my sins, and have lifted the heavy burden from my shoulders. You have lifted me out from obscurity and You are guiding me with grace and integrity. You have created me into a new creation, created in Christ Jesus unto good works which God has before ordained I should walk with Him.
Now, everyone can see that the glorious power within me must be from God and it is not my own. Yes, my God is working through me. He uses people like me who will humbly rely upon His power to achieve His goals. I am totally dependant upon Him, may His glory shine forth through me. 
I will work in my Father’s service. I believe He has given me a new education and new adequacies which comes from Him. The Lord can and will work through me to accomplish His wonderful purposes, and all He requires from me is for me to trade my weakness for His strength and obey Him. I do this in complete submission to Christ. I surrender my life to Him and know it’s under His control.
I place my faith in Jesus Christ and I rejoice in all the wonderful and amazing things He has done for me from the moment I met with Him. Father, thank You for creating me for good works and working through me. May my life, witness, and testimony bring You all the glory, honour, and praise through Jesus Christ, Your precious Son. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment