Saturday 6 February 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ –‘God is Perfect ‘


What a God He is! How perfect in every way! All His promises prove true. He is a shield for everyone who hides behind Him. God who is God except our Lord? Who but He is as a rock? He fills me with strength and protects me wherever I go. He gives me the sure-footedness of a mountain goat upon the crags. He leads me safely along the top of the cliffs. He prepares me for battle and gives me strength to draw an iron bow! 
You have given me Your salvation as my shield. Your right hand, O Lord, supports me; Your gentleness has made me great. (Psalm 18:30-35 TLB)

                                                                      Prayer

O my precious God, You are perfect in every way. All your promises prove true. You are my shield and I hide behind You.  Who is God except our Lord? He is a Rock to those that know Him. A shelter for me to hide in. He fills me with strength and protects me wherever I go. He gives me the sure-footedness of a mountain goat upon the crags. He leads me along the top of the cliffs. He prepares me for battle and give me strength to draw an iron bow! 
He shows me His heart in the matters which I am concerned about. When I am alone with Him my heart, my worries dwindle to dust. I know all my concerns are important to Him, and He answer’s my petitions, supplications and prayers. 
His ways are perfect and He makes no mistakes. And I know that all that happens to me is working together for my good for I love God with all my heart and I am fitting into His plans. 
I ask Him to tell me some remarkable secrets about what is going to happen here. For He says, “Ask, and you will be given what you ask for. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened. For everyone who asks, receives. Anyone who seeks, finds. If only you will knock, the door will be open.” 
Father, I ask that I can climb into the surety of Your heart and raise my standards of prayer; for I know You have something better for me today, more than anything I could ask for in the name of  Jesus Christ, I ask this  prayer. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment