Monday 15 February 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ –‘The Holy Spirit ’

But when the Father sends the Comforter instead of Me – and by the Comforter I mean the Holy Spirit – He will teach you much, as well as remind you of everything I Myself have told you. (John 14:26 TLB)

                                                                    Prayer

O my precious God, thank You for sending the Comforter to me – the Holy Spirit – He teaches me much, and He reminds me of everything Jesus has told me. He satiate’s my body, soul, and spirit right now. He dwells and abides within me, and I dwell and abide within Him. He has lavished and overtaken me with His supreme glory and He permeates every cell within my body.
What does the Lord require of me? He expects me to listen carefully to all He says to me, and to obey everything for my own good; His commandments He is giving me today, and to love Him, and to worship Him with all of my heart, body, mind, spirit, and soul. He loves me and I feel loved. He is giving to me new strategies – and He is updating the old. Thank You Lord, for enlarging my vision into the vision You have predestined for me. 
Your goodness and unfailing kindness shall be with me all of my life, and afterwards I will live with You forever and ever in  Jesus Christ. He shall bring me home to His eternal Kingdom where I shall dwell and abide in Him forever and always. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment