Thursday 4 February 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘His Kingdom’

And I will also give you what you didn’t ask for – riches and honour! And no one in all the world will be as rich and famous as you for the rest of your life! (1 Kings 3:13 TLB)

                                                                    Prayer

O my precious Lord, I seek Your Kingdom, Righteousness, Holiness,and Godliness through Your precious Name. I thank You I can come to You for all things great and small, You have given me what I have asked You for; and also You have given me what I didn’t ask for – riches and honour! You have gifted me with Your blessings before they're even became a thought within my head. For Your thoughts are and ways are far greater than my thoughts and ways. 
I thank You for providing delicious food for me in the presence of my enemies, and I thank You, for welcoming me as Your guest; and causing Your blessing to overflow upon my life. Thank You for going ahead of me and gifting me with Your perfect plans; plans for good and not for evil, to give me a hope and a future. 
So, I shall not worry nor be afraid any longer. My Heavenly Father, has promised me He  will provide all my needs in accordance to His will. In faith I trust Him to do so. I will always come to my Heavenly Father first, and I will  acknowledge Him through Jesus Christ my precious Lord, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. 
No, matter what my circumstances and situations maybe; I can lay down everything in my life that troubles me at the footstool of the cross. I can talk about all my troubles with my Heavenly Father, and I know asking Him for His wisdom in faith I will receive what I need to help me deal with the things I cannot handle. I leave all the consequences with Him and He will sort everything out for me. I commit and commend my prayers to Him in the name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. I will bring all honour, praise and glory to Him through love, faith, confidence trusting Him in Christ forever and always. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment