Monday 22 February 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘A New Life’

For you have a new life. It was not passed on to you from your parents, for the life they gave you will fade away. This new one will last forever, for it comes from Christ, God’s ever-living Message to me. (1 Peter 1:23 TLB)


                                                                     Prayer

O my precious God, I want to thank and praise You for this new life, You have given to me through Your precious Son, Jesus Christ. This new life will never fade away, but it will last forever. I shall follow after the Holy Spirit, He will lead me to a life and peace, but I do not want to go back to my old nature which will lead me to death. 
It is a risk when you spread your wings before God. I ask Him for a vibrant mind, to expand the pegs of my tents, to reach out toward the unknown deserts of trial and error, chance and uncertainty, require courage to stand in Christ. I shall be strong and brave, for I will successfully lead the people in the way God knows I can lead them with Him being in the centre of my heart. I need only be strong and courageous and to obey the Lord Jesus Christ, and He will make me be successful in everything I do  
The Lord will instruct me and guide me along the best pathway for my life; He will advise me and watch the progress I make. He is a strong fortress. I can run to Him at any time night or day, and He will be their to listen to me and He will keep me safe. I want to live the way that will always please God and honour Him, so that I will always be doing good, kind things for others, while all the time I am learning to know God better and better.
I shall pray too, that all the people I pray for daily, will be filled with His mighty , glorious strength so that they too can keep going no matter what happens – always full of joy of the Lord, and they will always be thankful to the Father who has made them fit to share all the wonderful things that belong to those who live in the Kingdom of light. I commit and commend this prayer to You, Almighty God in the precious name of Jesus Christ, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment