Friday 12 February 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ –‘ Renewed In Strength‘

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.(Isaiah 40:31TLB)

                                                                          Prayer

O my beloved God, it is good to know when I wait upon You, You shall renew me in my strength. I shall mount up with the wings like eagles; I shall run and not be weary; I shall walk and not faint, for You the Lord my God will fortify my heart. 
I shall give You all my impatient struggles today. You have promised me, You will change things for me. You will keep me close to Your heart, I place my trust and confidence in You. You will keep me energised in the race, so I will not fall apart or become tired. I embark on the journey ahead of me, knowing Your presence shall be with me and this will be a sign to me that it is You who has sent me.
You reveal Yourself to me in specific way which is important for my journey with Christ. I will be calm and collective in my faith, for I am dependant upon God and I trust the Holy Spirit of God, to guide and lead me into His perfect will. You will disclose enough of Your plans for me to trust Your character, step out in faith, and enable me to obey You. 
You reveal Yourself to me in the manner I need, through prayer, Scripture, and the circumstances that touch my life. This is perfect for training for me to trust You with confidence that through the Holy Spirit of God, He will give me the right counsel, and I am absolutely amazed at what He reveals to me through this training. I shall step out in faith and follow the Holy Spirit of God, into the places He wants me to be in. I bring Him all the praise, thanksgiving, adoration and love through my precious Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment