Friday 19 February 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘Joy’s of Life’

You have let me experience the joys of life and the exquisite pleasures of your own eternal presence. (Psalm 16:11 TLB)

                                                                       Prayer

O my precious God, You have let me experience the joys of life and the exquisite pleasures of my own eternal presence. You constantly give to me because You want my joy and gladness to be full, complete, and overflowing within my life. You provide delicious food for me in the presence of my enemies. You have welcomed me as Your guest; blessings overflow upon me. It delights You to tell me of the wonders in store for me when I live vitally united to You, and when Your words live in my thoughts as permanent fixtures. 
He replied, “You are permitted to know some truths about the Kingdom of God that are hidden to those outside the Kingdom; ‘Though they See and Hear, they will not understand or turn to God, or be forgiven for their sins.”’ 
All glory and honour to God forever and ever. He is the King of ages, the unseen One who never dies; He alone is God, and He is full of wisdom. You have loved me even as the Father has loved You. Let me live within Your love, bringing all the honour, praise, and thanksgiving to the Father and His Precious Son, Jesus Christ; and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment