Friday 26 February 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘We Must Obey God’

But Peter and the apostles replied, “We must obey God rather than men. And so we are witnesses of these things and so is the Holy Spirit, who is given by God to all who obey Him.” (Acts 5:29,32 TLB)

                                                                     Prayer

How grateful and thankful I am to You the Almighty God, for Your amazing grace and mercy You have given to me. You have forgiven me all of my sins, giving me the precious gift of life through Your Son the Lord Jesus Christ. 
I will obey Him just as the apostles did. It is this God who has made you and me into faithful Christians and commissioned us as apostles to preach the Good News. He has put His brand upon us – His mark of ownership – and given us His Holy Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee that we belong to Him and as the first instalment of all that He is going to give to us. 
I am also His witnesses and can testify just as the apostles did, that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Saviour the Redeemer  of my soul - and there is no other God besides Him. I  have learned these truths through the Holy Spirit of God, He does not lie but brings life and truth into my heart. He is the One  who enables me to obey Him. 
He has called me to a life of integrity, for it takes integrity to stand in faith when everything looks dark around me. Father, You have helped me overcome all  temptation and You give me the strength and courage I need to overcome those temptations. I will not compromise my faith in God, no matter what I have to face upon this earth. I ask Him to encourage me and grow me in faith, so His name may be magnified and glorified through my testimony and witness that Jesus Christ, is the Lord and Saviour  of my life. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment