Friday 22 May 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Encouragement in God

1 Peter 1:5-6 NLT And through your faith, God is protecting you by His power until you receive this salvation, which is ready to be revealed on the last day for all to see.
So be truly glad. There is a wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while.

These verses of Scripture gives me the encouragement I need. It gives me hope and offers me joy, as I wait upon God to show me the next step in my faith with Him. My confidence is in Him alone, I praise and thank Him for the things He has already done within my life in Christ Jesus. My great expectations come from Him as I wait upon Him to reveal my future. He knows the plans He has made for my life, and I must follow Him even when I cannot understand where He is taking me. My hope is in Him as He unfolds His plans within my heart. God will help me to remain true in my faith and trust Him whatever the difficulties I have to face. At times it is hard to trust Him when you are unable to see what is going on. I know there is joy ahead for me, even though I have to endure the trials for a little while. Everything is in His controlling hands. I believe He will do what He has promised He said He will do. Now, I dedicate and commit and commend my life into Jesus Christ’s hands, and trust Him to instruct and guide me in the way He wants me to go, He will advice me and He will watch the progress I will make with Him.

Prayer

Gracious and loving God, thank You for filling me with encouragement and faith to take the next step with Jesus Christ. You grant me wisdom and strength, giving me hope to know exactly what You want me to do. You will instruct me and guide me along the best pathway for my life. You will advice me and watch over my progress. Thank you for protecting me with Your supernatural power of Your Holy Spirit. I trust and love You having the confidence to know nothing on this earth will stop the plans You have made over my life, in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment