Wednesday 6 May 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Perfect Peace

Isaiah 26:3-4 NLT You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in You, all whose thoughts are fixed on You! Trust in the Lord always, for the Lord God is the eternal Rock.

I know I will never avoid strife in the world around me, but when I fix my thoughts on God, I can know perfect peace even in turmoil. As I focus my mind on God and His Word, I become steady and stable. Supported by God’s unchanging love and mighty power, I am not shaken by the surrounding chaos. If I want to have peace, I must focus on God. I keep my thoughts on God, and I trust Him through His Word, He is my eternal Rock.

Prayer

Gracious and loving Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your perfect peace in the name of Jesus Christ, Your precious Son. I focus my thoughts upon You. I trust in You Lord, no matter what chaos is surrounding me, I am steady and stable, for You are my eternal Rock. I thank You for the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, who helps me and corrects me to stay on the paths of Your commandments. Thank You for supporting me with Your unchanging love and mighty power. I commit and commend this prayer to You, in Jesus’ name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment