Saturday 23 May 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Knit by Strong Ties of Love

Colossians 2:2-3 NLT I want them to be encouraged and knit together by strong ties of love. I want them to have complete confidence that they understand God’s mysterious plan, which is Christ Himself. In Him lie hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

The Holy  Spirit of God, encourages me and shows me He wants me to be knit together by strong ties of love, with my family and friends.
I approached my new day with the desire to find God’s will and strength for my life. He knows the path He has prepared for me and so this has given me complete confidence in Him. God’s plan are mysterious to those who do not have a relationship with God, but those who do have a relationship with God, know the hidden mystery is Christ Jesus, Himself. In Him lie hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. He hides treasures strategically placed along the path we take. Some of these treasures are trials, designed to shake me and free me from earth-shackles. Others are blessings that reveal His Presence: sunshine, flowers, birds, friendships, answered prayer. I search for deep treasure as I go through each new day. I find these treasures with Jesus Christ, guiding and leading me along the way.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for the wisdom and encouragement You give to me. I thank You for encouraging me to be knit together with strong ties of love with my family and friends. I approach this new day, having the confidence and faith to seek Your face and ask You to continue to reveal Your plans to me. I praise and thank You that I have a gracious, loving, and faithful God, who never lets me down. I commit and commend this prayer to You in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment