Wednesday 27 May 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Hear my Prayer

Psalm 27:7-8 NLT Hear me as I pray, O Lord. Be merciful and answer me! My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with Me.” And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.”

Prayer, is so important to me, this is my communication with God. I run to Him with everything I need. I ask Him to guide and lead me in the paths of His commandments. He has given me the promise and assurance, His Holy Spirit, will guide and lead me into His perfect will. When troubles come my way I am already in God’s presence and prepared to handle any tests. I don’t just come to God when I am troubled, I come to God, because I enjoy being with Him and enjoy His glory and presence within my life. Many of my problems are avoided or handled far more easily because I seek God’s help and direction beforehand.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, how grateful and thankful I am to You, for You are merciful and gracious to me and answer me when I call upon Your name. My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with Me.” And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.”
It is so important to me Lord, that I give You the right place within my heart, I want You to be in the centre of my heart to guide and lead me with Your Spirit. Grant me the wisdom to know Your purpose and will. Teach me how to live, the way You want me to live. Lead me along the right path, for my enemies are waiting for me. Do not let me fall into their hands. I wait patiently for the Lord. I will be brave and courageous. Yes, I will patiently for the Lord, to show me the next step He wants me to take in the glory praise of Jesus Christ’s name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment