Saturday 30 May 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Help me to Keep Your Commandments

Psalm 119:27-30 NLT Help me understand the meaning of Your commandments, and I will meditate on Your wonderful deeds. I weep with sorrow; encourage me by Your Word. Keep me from lying to myself; give me the privilege of knowing Your instructions. I have chosen to be faithful; I have determined to live by Your regulations.

The Lord my God, has helped me to understand the meaning of His commandments. Daily, His Holy Spirit, helps me to meditate on His wonderful deeds. He helps me to follow the rules set by God. This is the uniqueness of my Bible. God not only provides the rules and guidelines but comes with me personally each day to strengthen me so that I can live according to His rules. All I must to do is invite Him and respond to His direction.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I invite You into the centre of my life today. I ask for Your directions, and wisdom to know the way You want to guide and lead me into Your perfect will. Your eyes search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to You.
Therefore, let me offer through Jesus a continual sacrifice of praise to God, proclaiming my allegiance to His name. I praise and thank God with lips of my mouth and meditation of my heart in praise, adoration, love, and thanksgiving for all the goodness He has brought to my life. I commit and commend this prayer to Him in the precious name of Jesus Christ, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment