Friday 1 May 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Search For God

Psalm 105:4-6 NLT Search for the Lord and for His strength; continually seek Him. Remember the wonders He has performed, His miracles and the rulings He has given. You children of His servant Abraham, you descendants of Jacob His chosen ones.

I am persistent in my search for God. Earnestly, I seek Him, I seek Him with all of my heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit. God has rewarded me time and time again, for He knows I sincerely love Him. Jesus, promised, “Everyone who seeks finds” (Matthew 7:8). The way to do this to become familiar with the Bible – become familiar with the ways God has helped people in the past, He can also help people in the future. When we do this we will discover God is a loving God and He is recorded in the history of God’s people. In searching the Bible in all it’s pages we find a loving God who is waiting for us to find Him.

O my precious God, I search for You and Your strength; I continually seek You. I remember the wonders You have performed for me in the past, You also will perform wonders for my future. I receive Your miracles and rulings You have given to me. I surrender, relinquish, and yield my life to Your authority, glory, kingdom, and name. May Your glory be seen through my witness and testimony, and enable and empower me to share with others what You the Lord my God have done for me. I give You all the honour, glory, praise, and thanksgiving, now and always in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment