Monday 18 May 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Strengthened in God

Psalm 80:17-19 NLT Strenthen the man You love, the son of Your choice. Then we will never abandon You again. Revive us so we can call on Your name once more.  Turn us again to Yourself,, O Lord God of Heaven’s Armies. Make Your face shine down upon us. Only then will we be saved.

I abandon God and all He stood for through my ignorance, as I never really understood the Gospel of Christ, as I do now. Although I did all the right things the church had showed me to do, they never actually told me I had to accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and Lord. I asked Jesus to forgive me all my sins and I recognised He died on the Cross for me a sinner. I needed His forgiveness and I am forgiven. I now have a personal relationship with Him and He has made His home within my heart. It took me forty years to find this truth.
Daily, I ask God to strengthen me with His love as I am His chosen child. I will never abandon Him again. I asked Him to revive me so I can call on His name once more. He has turned me to Himself, the Lord God of Heaven Armies. He shines His face down upon me and now my relationship with Him is right. I live with Him, the Lord Jesus Christ and with the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, and have made my peace with God.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ, He is my Lord and Saviour and I have a deep and meaningful relationship with Him. Thank You He has forgiven me all of my sins and He does not remember my sins anymore.
Thank You for choosing me as Your child. I will never abandon You again. I ask You to revive me once again, and enable and empower me through Your Holy Spirit, to reach out to the very heart and core of Your people with the truth of Your Word, for the honour and glory of Jesus Christ’s name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment