Thursday 7 May 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God is Light

1 John 1:5 NLT This is the message we heard from Jesus and now declare to you. God is light and there is no darkness in Him at all.

I walk in the light with Jesus, He represents what is good, pure, true, holy, and reliable. Jesus’ teaches, the light of His truth exposes darkness in the light of His presence. If I wanted to have a relationship with God, the darkness I had allowed (sin), in my life had to go. I put aside my sinful ways of living, asking Jesus to forgive me for everything I had done which had been  contrary to His will and ways. I accepted and received Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and Lord, and I asked Him to come and take up residence within my heart making His home in me. This was the best decision I have ever made in my life, sin and darkness have no more holds upon me. I have put God in His rightful place as Lord of my life.

Prayer

Gracious God, thank You for the message and gospel of Jesus Christ. Thank You, for forgiving me all my sin and now I am walking in the light with You. You are good, pure, true, holy, and reliable to me. I praise and thank You with all of my heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit, for all of Your love and forgiveness You have bestowed upon me. I commit and commend this prayer into Your precious hands. I ask You to guide me along the best pathway for my life. You will advice me and watch my progress. In Jesus name. Amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment