Wednesday 13 May 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Gift from Heaven

John 3:27 NLT John replied, “No one can receive anything unless God gives it from heaven.”

God has given me work to do. I must continue to do it until God decides He wants me to do something else. My main objective is to lead others to know the truth of Jesus Christ. What He has done for me He also will do for them if they allow Him too. 
First, I had to get my own relationship right with God, before I could do any of the things God wanted me to do for Him. 
I had to learn how to understand the Word of God, how to pray and how to listen to God. He was teaching me through the Holy Spirit of God. I was a keen student, and wanted to learn everything I could from Him. I was in the Holy Spirit’s, School of Teaching. I began to read the Bible from cover to cover alongside my daily devotional books. I read autobiography’s, books about people’s testimonies, how Jesus had changed their lives and He also was willing to change my life too. I wanted to follow Jesus Christ leadership by being rooted, built up and strengthened in the faith. I wanted Jesus,to guide and lead me and help me with my daily problems. I willingly committed and submitted my life and will to Him. I was seeking to learn from Him, His life, and His teachings and I recongised the Holy Spirit of God’s power was working in me, He was changing my life to become more Christ-like daily.

Prayer

Father, I thank You that I have received Your gift from heaven above. I thank You for Your precious Son Jesus Christ, who has made His home within my heart. I thank You for sending Your Holy Spirit to live and dwell in me. I thank You for teaching me how to know You and Your Son and the Trinity better. I thank You I have a deep and meaningful relationship with You. I praise and bless You, I worship You in the beauty of Your Holiness, Godliness, and Righteousness, forever and always in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment