Monday 11 May 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Strong and Courageous

Deuteronomy 31:6 NLT So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord Your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.

To fulfill God’s purpose and will in our lives, we need the content and substance of His Word in our hearts and minds. Teaching our children and new believers should be one of our top priorities. 
Our finest teachers, best resources, and most careful thought should be directed toward showing young believers how to follow God in all life’s situations.

Prayer

Holy Spirit, I ask You to make me strong and courageous. Help me not to be afraid and not to panic in whatever situation I find myself in. Help me to remember the Lord my God has personally gone ahead of me. He will never fail me nor will He abandon me. I meditate upon the Word of God, and I am renewed in my heart and mind. I praise and thank You that I am enabled and empowered to rely, lean, depend upon the Lord Jesus Christ, and He will meet all my needs in accordance to His riches in glory. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment