Saturday 9 May 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Wait Confidently for God

Micah 7:7 NLT As for me, I look to the Lord for help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me. 

I have great faith in God both personally and on behalf of other people. I will wait upon God because I know God hears and saves when help is needed. God always brings His children through when times get tough. I have a relationship with God which allows me to have confidence in Him. It doesn’t take unusual talent, it simply takes faith in God and a willingness to act on that faith.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I look to You for the help I need. I wait confidently for You to save me, and my God will certainly hear me. I thank You for Your Holy Spirit also, He helps me in my weaknesses. When I do not know what to pray as I ought, He the Spirit Himself makes intercession for me with groaning which cannot be uttered.
All the paths of the Lord are steadfast in love and faithfulness, for those who keep His  covenant and his testimonies. He has chosen the path for my feet to walk in. Truly, it is a path of love and faithfulness. He had made a covenant with me and I keep it when I trust Him – even in the refinement of my path. I am uncomfortable at times and I might ask myself why Your guidance is winding me around in the craziest of directions, but I continue to trust Him! His paths are perfect in the precious name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment