Friday 29 May 2020

Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – A New Covenant

Jeremiah 31:33 NLT “But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel on that day,” says the Lord. “I will put My instructions deep within them, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be My people.

It has been hard for me to get rid of the things I had allowed (sin and evil), within my life before I knew the truth about Jesus Christ and who He was and represented. He is the Son of the Most High God. I needed a relationship with God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. When I heard and accepted the truth, and realised I was a sinner and asked forgiveness from God in the name of Jesus Christ, my life began change and began to be transformed.
God began to change my heart and mind. This change seems to describe an experience very much like new birth, with God taking the initiative. I turned my life over to God, by His Holy Spirit, He is building and teaching me His instructions. He is showing me the new covenant,  writing His laws of the new covenant upon my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. I have a deep unique personal relationship with God Himself, He has given me a fresh start and established a permanent, personal relationship with Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God .

Prayer

Gracious and loving God, thank You for forgiving me all of my sin in Jesus Christ’s name. Thank You for the new covenant You have made with me, and putting Your instructions deep within my heart, mind, body, soul and spirit. Thank You for my deep unique and personal relationship with God, His precious Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God. I come before You with praise, worship, adoration, and love. I surrender, submit, relinquish and yield my life to God, in total obedience. I commit and commend this prayer to You in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment