Friday 27 March 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Waiting on God

Psalm 27:14 NLT Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.

God has shown me how I am to wait patiently for Him. Waiting on God, for me at times has not been easy. Often it seems that He is not answering my prayers or doesn’t understand the urgency of my situation. I now know this is the wrong kind of thinking, and it implies that God is not in control or is not being fair to me. But I have found God is worth waiting for. The more I read the Scriptures, the more I can see my hope should be in Him. I should wait upon the Lord, because often God uses times of waiting to refresh, renew, and teach me what He wants me to understand and know. The Holy Spirit of God has taught me how to wait upon God, and make good use of my time by discovering what God maybe trying to teach me.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, teach me how You want me to live. Lead me along the right path, protect me from all my enemies who are waiting for me. Do not let me fall into their hands, for they accuse me of things I have never done; with every breath they threaten me with violence. Yet, I am confident in the Lord, I will see the Lord’s goodness while I am here in the land of the living. I wait patiently for the Lord. I will be brave and courageous. Yes, I will wait patiently for the Lord, for He is my ever present help in all my times of trouble, thank You Jesus for always being there for me. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment