Wednesday 11 March 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – I Am Convicted

John 16:8 NLT And when He comes, He will convict the world of its sin, and of God’s righteousness and of the coming judgment.

There are three important tasks of the Holy Spirit are (1) convicting the world of its sin and calling it to repentance, (2) revealing the standard of God’s righteousness, to anyone who believes, because Christ would no longer be physically present on earth, and (3) demonstrating Christ’s judgment over Satan. 
We need the Holy Spirit so much more than we could ever imagine. He is the One who convicts the world of being in sin. He is the One who calls us to repent and reveals the standard of God’s righteousness to anyone who believes. 

Prayer 

Heavenly Father, how greatful I am to You, for forgiving me of all my sins in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You for sending Your Holy Spirit to live within my heart, and He is the One who convicts me of all my sin. He enables and empowers me to admit my sins before You. I acknowledge I have sinned against You and You alone. I am so sorry for allowing the sin of “negativity”, to sin against You, and I ask You to forgive me my sin and set me free from “negativity” once and for all in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Wash and sanctify me in the Blood of Christ, and deal with negativity within me. This negativity does not fit who I am in Jesus Christ anymore. I ask the Spirit of God, to help me to become the person God wants me to become, enabling me to fit in with God’s standards and to focus on Him at all times. I praise and thank You for answering this prayer. I commit and commend it to God,  in the name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment