Thursday 12 March 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – A New Nature

Ephesians 4:22 NLT Put on your new nature created to be like God – truly righteous and holy.

When we accepted Jesus into our lives, the old life and old clothes have to be discarded. This is a once-for-all decision when we decided to accept Christ’s gift of salvation by making a daily, conscious commitment. We must never be driven by desires or impulses. We must accept this new role and head in the new direction and new way of thinking that the Holy Spirit provides. The Holy Spirit will guide and lead us into the insights of God’s plans, thoughts, and actions. It is important to be aligning in our thinking with God and His Word. In fact, our mind must be focused at all times on God. Our relationship with Jesus will become clearer and more intimate. We all should wish to be to like Christ with all of His attributes and habits and be obedient and humble before Him in every part of our lives.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me not to bring sorrow to God’s Holy Spirit by the way I live. Help me to remember He has identified me as His own, guaranteeing me I will be saved on the day of redemption . 
Help me Lord, to get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behaviour. Instead help me to be kind, tender hearted, forgiving full of mercy and grace and loving one another, just as Jesus Christ has taught me to be. I wish to be more Christ-like having all of His attributes and habits and be obedient and humble before Hm in every part of my life. I praise and thank You for answering my prayer in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment