Saturday 21 March 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Inspired by God

2 Timothy 3:16-17 NLT All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realise what is wrong for our lives; it corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. God uses it to prepare and equip His people to do every good work.

God’s Word has really inspired me over the years, reading it daily has changed my life.  It has given me wisdom, understanding, knowledge, which previously I did not have. I was so ignorant before I met with God, and was not confident in anything I did. 
When I began to apply God’s Word, and teachings to my life, I began to absorb His teachings, and knew I was in the ‘Holy Spirit School’. His teaching are great, awesome and true. I longed, yearned, and thirsted for God’s Word and could not get enough of His teachings. I was learning new and great things, which I had never experienced before. The Bible opened my eyes and heart to know great and exciting times were ahead for me. For the first time in my life, I had a meaning and a purpose, and felt I was going to be used by God to help others, as He had helped me. He was teaching me how to test everything I listen too, against the Word of God, which claimed to be true. It became my safeguard against false teachings, now the Word of God was giving me guidance in how to live a godly life. It is my only source of knowledge and how we can be saved. God wanted to show me what is true and He equips and empowers me to live for Him. I am now confident in my life and faith in Him.

Prayer

Father, how greatful I am to You for teaching me the truth in Your Word. Thank You for teaching me through the Holy Spirit of God, all about Jesus, and His sacrifice on the Cross for me a sinner. I have repented from everything I did before I knew Him, and now I am forgiven and have become: A new creation, created in Christ Jesus unto good works; which God before ordained I should walk ye in Him. He has set me free to love, honour, obey, Him. My heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit is full of love, praise and thanksgiving for everything He has done for me His child in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment