Saturday 28 March 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – I Belong to God

Psalm 73:23-25 NLT Yet I still belong to You; You hold my right hand. You guide me with Your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny. Whom have I in heaven but You? I desire You more than anything on earth.

The moment I had my ‘Divine Encounter’ with God I knew I belonged to Him. He is my confidence and I am certain of His presence and guidance. From the time of my birth to death, I am continually in God’s grip. But far more, I have the hope of the resurrection. Though my courage and strength may fail, I know one day I will be raised to life to serve Jesus Christ forever. His is my security, and strength and I must always cling to Him. He holds me by His right hand. He guides me with His counsel, and He will lead me to a glorious destiny. Whom have I in heaven but You? And earth has nothing I desire but You.  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You that I still belong to You; You hold me by my right hand. You guide and lead me with Your Holy Spirit, and guide me with Your divine counsel. You have a plan that will lead me to a glorious destiny. Whom have I in heaven but You, O God; and earth has nothing I desire besides You. You are all that I need in the name of Jesus Christ, my precious Lord. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment